Showcasing our time-tested Polyveldt method, this Velhill Etch derby shoe comes together with minimal glue and focuses on lowering waste for a reduced environmental footprint. A streamlined alternative to a sneaker with all the same casual appeal, this profile is complete with intricate topstitching and archive-inspired perforation for a crafted finish.
- Responsibly sourced, unlined light tan leather upper
- Archival Polyvedlt construction method enables a lower level of material usage and reduces waste
- Leather sock boosts breathability
- Debossed Clarks fob pays tribute to our heritage
- High-rebound, bio-based, lightweight EVA outsole absorbs shock and offers confident grip
Medal Rated Tanner & Recycled Material
Free delivery for orders above $99.
Delivery within: 2 - 6 business days.
Enjoy free returns within 14 days of receipt of items.