Boasting impressive planet-friendly credentials, sports-casual hybrid shoe Clarks Origin2 is constructed using zero glue and the least components possible to minimise its impact on the environment. Good for the Earth and good for you too, this streamlined profile promises comfortable all-day wear thanks to a supportive Ortholite® Hybrid™ footbed and ultra-lightweight EVA outsole.
- Soft, flexible 100% recycled and recyclable cobalt textile upper / Black Knit and laces
- Heritage stitch construction method uses zero glue and only 5 components to minimise environmental impact
- Ortholite® Hybrid™ footbed delivers targeted, dual-density, breathable comfort using 20% recycled rubber and foam
- Microfibre sock utilises recycled content
- 51% recycled and recyclable ExtraLight® EVA sole gives an ultra-lightweight, airy feel underfoot
- Heel height: 30mm