The bold, ribbed outsole that defines ankle boot Torhill Bee is born from our archives but feels every bit as contemporary today as it did as part of our ‘90s Big Gripper profile. Showcasing a streamlined, lace-up design that models its curves and contours on our iconic Wallabee, it combines premium materials with thoughtful details like intricate topstitching to create the ultimate, heritage-inspired casual shoe.
- Responsibly sourced black suede upper / Responsibly sourced light tan nubuck upper / Responsibly sourced white leather upper
- Adjustable laces give a secure, custom fit
- Removable, moulded Contour Cushion footbed supports each step
- Grippy TPR (thermoplastic rubber) outsole offers lightweight traction
- Comes with two debossed fobs (Clarks logo and Glastonbury Tor) to pay tribute to Clarks’ heritage
- Heel height: 40mm
Black - Suede / Light Tan - Nubuck / Off White - Leather
Medal Rated Tannery & Contoured Comfort
Free delivery for orders above $99.
Delivery within: 2 - 6 business days.
Enjoy free returns within 14 days of receipt of items.